Liquefied petroleum gas or liquid petroleum gas,
Indian Oil launched LPG in India in the early 1970s under Indane, which is now one of the largest packaged LPG brands worldwide.
Almost all households have an LPG facility. In India, under the PAHAL (DBTL) scheme, LPG users who have an Aadhaar card can avail of an LPG subsidy. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji launched the Up Give Up LPG Subsidy Campaign through which affordable LPG users can voluntarily give up their LPG subsidy. The government will use this subsidy to provide free cooking gas to poor families in rural areas and our government doing very good work for our poor families in rural areas of India. Also, 27% of India’s total customers are in rural and semi-urban markets.
How to Get An New Indane Gas Connection?
To apply for a new Indane gas connection, you can apply online or offline. In order to apply for a new connection you will have to provide the following documents and address proof of identity.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook
- State or central government-issued identity
- ration card
- utility bill
Process of Online New Connection
- Visit Indanes official portal https://indane.co.in/
- On the home page, you will see a drop-down option Initiatives, you’ll have to click on it and you will get an option for Online Services to click on that.
- On the next page you’ll an option for New connection click on that.
- You will be redirected to the Indian oils customer portal where you will get an option for Click here to register for an online new connection.
- At the very top right aside you will see Register now provide your first name last name mobile number email id click proceed.
- You will get an OTP (one-time passcode) on your register mobile number Enter the OTP and click verify.
- Now you will have to create your OWN new password to login to your account.
- And now you will get a successful registration link where you will see tap please click here to login.
- Login in to your account by entering your mobile number or email address and click on continue and enter your password. click the Recaptcha checkbox and then click on submit.
- Click LPG under overview to apply a new LPC connection click submit KYC.
- Now you will have to enter your personal details and upload your required documents and sign the declaration form.
How to book Indane Gas Cylinder refill Online
- Go to Indane’s Gas Official Portal https://indane.co.in/
- On the home page look for Initiatives drop-down option and click on Online services and then click on order refill.
- To book your Cylinder click on Online-click to book.
- At the very top click on login into your by entering your mobile number or email address user name and password. Click “LPG Under Overview” now you can book your Cylinder. Once your booking confirmed you get delivery from your gas distributor always you can track the status of your booking.
Indian Gas Booking Through SMS(Text Message)
In case if you’re unable to access your internet connectivity you can easily book your Gas Cylinder VIA SMS.
In order to book your Cylinder through SMS you will have to send a text message for the first time user IOC.
To know your city’s IVRS/ SMS numbers, click here
Book your LPG refill cylinder at YOUR convenience on IVRS 24×7
- In IVRS customers are provided with the option to choose the local language and English and Hindi.
- To select your language press 1,2 or 3
- After selecting your language IVR will ask you to enter the telephone number of distributors with the STD Code .once your distributor has been confirmed IVR will prompt to enter Consumer number.
- Press 1 to refill booking once IVR successfully confirmed your booking you will get a text message with the confirmation of booking.
- To know your City’s IVR number click here
Indane Gas Booking through Mobile App:
Book Your LPG Refill Cylinder with Mobile App
- Download the “Indane” app from google play store for android user IOS user also can download the app from the App store. Search for the “Indane” and install the application.
- Submit your necessary login details in the app follow the steps for its activation.
How to link Aadhaar with LPG Connection For LPG subsidy
In order to get benefits of LPG subsidy you will have to link your LPG gas connection with Aadhaar card and bank account.
To link Aadhhar card with Gas connection Offline.
Indane gas customers should download, fill, and submit the form to their LPG Distributor.
Indane Gas customers should download, and fill the form and submit your form to your LPG distributor click here to get the form
How to give up LPG Subsidy
Customers can give up their LPG subsidy to provide LPG connections to families below the poverty line. To skip your LPG subsidy, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the site https://www.givitup.in/
- To give up a subsidy online Choose your company by clicking on the logo below. You can also do it through Online/SMS/App.
- To give up a subsidy online click on “Online” and enter your User name and Password to login into your account and enter your LPG ID.
- If you want to give up though SMS type GIVEUP and send it to your gas company number.
- In case of if you want to give up offline you can download the form and fill the form and submit this form to your gas Agency.