What to do?
• Conserve soil and water through good agriculture the manner
• Rainwater harvesting through the construction of check dams And pond.
• Crop diversification, seed production, and nursery adoption Growth in areas with water.
• Adopt drip and sprinkler irrigation system to save 30-37% water and increase crop quality and Productivity.
Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme (PMKSY):
PMKSY was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on 01.07.2015 with an outlay of Rs. 50,000 crores for a period of 5 Years (2015-16 to 2019-20).
The vision of PMKSY is to ensure access to some means of protective irrigation for all agriculture Farms in the country – to produce more crop per drop. Thus bringing rural desired prosperity. PMKSY is strategized by focusing on end-to-end solutions in the irrigation supply chain, ie. Water sources, Distribution networks, efficient farm level applications, extension services on new technologies and Information, etc. based on the comprehensive planning process at the district/state level.
What You Can Get?
Water Management under the National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- Drip Irrigation Financial assistance up to 55% for Small and Marginal 45% for farmers and other farmers. Indicative cost of drip irrigation system range From Rs. 21643 to Rs. It is 112237 per hectare Depending on the difference of drip lateral pipe And the land size? Maximum permissible assistance will be restricted to 5 ha per beneficiary. Per Drop More Crop component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)
- Sprinkler Irrigation (Portable, mini, micro, semi, permanent, large volume/Raingun, etc.) Financial assistance up to 55% for Small and Marginal 45% for farmers and other farmers. Indicative cost of sprinkler irrigation system Ranging from Rs. Since 19542, Rs. 94028 per hectare Depending on the sprinkler pipe gap, Type of sprinkler system, and land size. Maximum permissible assistance will be restricted
5 ha per beneficiary.
Water Harvesting and Management
- Water Harvesting System for individuals 50% cost (construction cost Rs. 125 / – for aircraft And Rs. 150 / – per cubic meter) for hilly areas. 75,000 / -, for aircraft areas and Rs. 90,000 / – for the hill Area including lining. For the size of ponds / small wells, the cost The pro-rata is acceptable on a basis. Cost for non-queuing The pond/tank will be 30% less. RAD component of NMSA
- Lining of Tanks/ Ponds constructed under MNREGA/WSDP etc. 50% cost of plastic/RCC lining limited to Rs. 25,000/- per pond/tank/well.
- Water Harvesting System for communities: Construction of Community tanks/on-farm ponds/check dams/ reservoirs with use of plastic/RCC lining on public land. 100% of the cost Rs. 20 lakhs/unit Terrain, 25 lakhs/unit in hilly areas, for 10 ha. Command area or any other small size on Pro The command depends on the regions. Non-lined ponds/tanks will cost 30% less.
- Construction of Tube Wells /Bore Wells (Shallow/ Medium) 50% of the total cost of installation limited to Rs. 25,000/- per unit.
- Restoration/Renovation of small tanks 50% of the cost of renovation limited to Rs. 15,000/- per unit
- Pipe/pre-cast Distribution System 50% of the cost of the system is limited to Rs. 10,000 / – Assistance up to 4 per hectare Per hectare per beneficiary or group
- Water lifting Devices(Electric, Diesel, Wind/Solar) 50% of the cost of installation is limited to Rs.15,000 / – per electric / diesel unit and Rs. 50,000 / -Per solar / wind unit.
- (i) Construction of Secondary Storage Structures with Poly lining, the protective fence at feasible locations 50% of the cost Rs. 100 per storage Capacity. Maximum permissible assistance will be limited to Rs. 2 lakhs per beneficiary. RAD component of NMSA
- Construction of Brick masonry/Concrete Secondary Storage structures (Diggie) with protective fence etc. 50% of the cost Rs. 350 per cum of Storage Capacity. Maximum permissible assistance will be limited to Rs. 2 lakhs per beneficiary
Assistance for soil management
- Water Carrying Pipes @ 50% of the cost limited to Rs. 50 / – per Meter from HDPE pipe, Rs. 35 per meter For PVC pipe and Rs. 20 / – per meter HDPE laminated oven laying flat tubes with Maximum limit of Rs. 15,000 per farmer / Beneficiaries for water-carrying pipes ” National Food Security Mission (Oil Seed & Oil Palm)
- Drip Irrigation System for Oil Palm As per the specification of PMKSY guidelines
- Plastic / RCC based water Harvesting structure / Farm pond/construction Community tank (100 M x 100 m x 3 Meter) For small-sized ponds / Tank will cost Pro-rata acceptable Depending on Command area Rupees. 20 million per unit in aircraft areas; And Rupees. 25.00 lakhs per unit in hilly areas 500-micron plastic lining / RCC lining, for 10-hectare command area NHM/HMNEH Sub schemes under MIDH
- Farm water storage Digging the pond 20 m x 20 m x 3 Meter) by person For small-sized ponds / Well will be dug, cost will be Pro-rata acceptable base Rupees. 1.50 lakhs per beneficiary for the aircraft Areas and Rs. 1.80 lakhs/beneficiary for the hill 300-micron plastic lining / RCC area Lining for a 2-hectare command area. NHM/HMNEH Sub schemes under MIDH
- Sprinkler Set for pulses, wheat & Nutri-Cereals Rs. 10,000/ha. or 50% of the cost whichever is less National Food Security Mission (NFSM)
- (a) Creation of bore well at Oil Palm farm Support according to NMSA Quidline i.e. 50% Cost limited to Rs. 25,000 / – per bore Well/tube well is subject to condition These are not set in important, semi-political, and over-exploited groundwater. Zones.
(b) Water Harvesting Structures/ponds 50% of the cost (construction cost Rs. Plain and Rs. 125 / – per cubic meter. 150 / – per cubic meter for hilly areas) limited to. 75,000 / – for aircraft areas and Rupees. 90,000 / – for hilly areas including lining National Food Security Mission (Oil Seed & Oil Palm)
- Construction of dug Well/ Borewell 100% of cost limited to Rs. 30,000/- BGREI
- Shallow Tube Wells 100% of cost limited to Rs. 12,000/- BGREI
- Pump Set (up to 10 HP) for Rice, Wheat & Pulses Rs. 10,000/- per pump-set or 50 % of the cost whichever is less. NFSM
- Mobile Rain gun for Pulses only Rs. 15,000/- per mobile rain gun or 50 % of the cost whichever is less. NFSM
Whom to Contact?
District Agricultural Officer / District Soil Conservation Officer / Project Director ATMA / District Horticulture Officer.